Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dramatic Anniversary{-_-}

Ola people!! its been awhile since i blogged, hurmm, well if ur wondering about the title, today's my 4th month anniversary~!!woohoo~!! hip2-hooray~!!! hehehee, i know its only 4 months but for ME, that's my longest relationship ever!! hehehe..so, why is my anniversary so dramatic? well, for one, i've been having on and off quarrels with si Dudu kesayangannnnnn~~~~bikin panasssss~~~~suda,la me so far away from him n terkurung in the house like THE WHOLE DAY, then he sengaja again kasi panass me~~~~hmphh~~nasiiibbbbbb i love him alot! EEEEEEEEE......and now me tambah2 again gerammmmm, cuz right now, this very moment he's out at petaling street, n he's sending msgs yang stoopid2~~~~~bikin panass......(sayang, if ur reading this, i wanna tell u yang u mmg jaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!! u bully me on our anniversary! screw u!) its ok its alrite....go,la u...BTW, Munksss!!!!!!! i missshhhhhh uuuuuu like soooooooooooooooooooo MUCHH!!! eee! munkssss.....(T_T)....dudu bully me......jahat o him...u langgar him wif lorry k, u have the keys right! hehehehhee.......ok people, guess dats all for now! will blog agn l8er! Ciao Cincau!!!

No comments: