Sunday, May 20, 2007

OMGosh i'm dying of BOREDOM!!

Wooooo, it's been like a week since i last surved the net, n u can't imagine the boredom i'm going thru~!!!! Lucky my Dudu is always msg-ing wif me to ease my boredom n make me happy~! heehee~~for the first time ever, i CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO KL!!! hahahahahhaa~~some of the things that i've been doing for these past few days;

-eat
-sleep(like so much)
-msg n call Dudu
-went out wif ma beauties, feas
-went out wif jojo(JO!!muz go out again!)
-will be having a picnic tis comin wednesday at karambunai
-....that's all i can think of for now...haha!!

oh yeah, i forgot to mention dat i'm actually in a cc rite now, i was originally planning to go to Munk's Dad's cc but i went in the wrong cc...urmm.....sorry munks!!! hahahahaa~~~hmmm...when i have free time i'll blog sumore, cuz rite now, what i wanna do the most is chat wif my darling!!!!! hehehehehhee......l8er ya'll!!!

No comments: