Monday, June 4, 2007

My last Semester!!!!!!!! woo-hoo!!!!!

yayyyy~~~~~~!!!! this is my last semester before my industrial training!! woo-hoo~~!!!this morning i went to the fac to register. SOOOOOOO damn twisted! ommegorsh, bikin panas this! N as usual, exam results aren't out yet, N i can't sign in my voiss to check stuff about this sem...haihh~~~~~~okay, so besides all that hustle this mornin, the good news is that i'm accepted to do my training at the Sabah Tourism Board this august!!phew~~~~what a relief~~so now, all i have to do is concentrate on the 4 subjects for this sem, oh pray for me people! HOWEVER i can't help but think that the sooner i finish this semester, the sooner i will be leaving for KK n am going to be apart from Dudu.....it's so......umm...umm.....painful...=(..3 weeks apart we already miss each other like crazy, n now......eee.....malas me~ so, conclusion of this blog today is, I'M GONNA WORK HARD N PLAY HARD!!! l8er people!!

No comments: