Friday, June 8, 2007

life at the moment

As previously said, i have a new semester ahead of me..well, the thing is, right now i'm actually busy n confused at deciding what and where to go after i finish my diploma. Surely i am gonna continue to get my degree, BUT where at? Earlier, the first few places that popped into my mind were Taylor's and UMS...but lately, after surveying and all, what's wrong with actually continuing in UNITAR? well, yeah, i would have to say that the diploma programme is soooo messed up, but i couldn't just leave the fact that the shuffling of management is causing all the trouble...besides, i should first find out from the bachelor students and their opinion of the course. From my point of view though, they seem to be doing just fine.......i think? Okay, i know i'm not suppose to be thinking of this right now cuz it's like sooooooo long again, hehe, heck! i can't help it!! Also, there's a big possibility for me to get the scholarship from Yayasan Pintar if i continue at UNITAR! of course, with the condition of getting at least 3.33 pointer and above....hmm....i wonder if they'll send students to go study overseas.....muahahahhahaaa~~~~okla, that's all my head needs to vent for now, l8er!!

No comments: