Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stiffness Sucks + Bride to be update

Hey y'all! Oh my gosh, I am so suffering right now. Woke up with a stiff neck/shoulder/the whole right side of my body -_-. It freaking hurts. I don't know if it was because of the pillow or the way I slept. Wish I could get a massage this instant. Gahhhhhh~! If I didn't have to teach at 12 maybe I would but apakan daya, terpaksa mengajar juga. Guess I'll have to feel this sucky the whole day, boo....

You must be thinking, why don't I go for the massage tonight after work right? Well, I can't because.......tonight's the night I choose THE wedding gown finally. I'm going for something like this..


Or like this..


Hahaa, can't help to feel excited and nervous altogether! I hope there are new dresses for me to choose from.

Wish me luck for tonight! 


No comments: