Monday, March 25, 2013

Hold Up!

I'm not married just yet, as much as I want to be. Hehe, apparently, going to the NRD was only to check our records as in have we or have we not been married before and to approve that we are eligible to get hitched. Yay, we passed! Obviously. So now that THAT is out of our way, Dudu and I can proceed with other details to the wedding.

Let's see, over the weekend we managed to settle the invitation card design for the KDCA reception, we've completed our 7-week pre-marriage preparation course which was so awesome btw! (I would definitely recommend Catholics who are getting hitched to take the course seriously because it actually really helped Dudu and I understand what each of us are getting ourselves into-MARRIAGE, in a much deeper and meaningful manner. It's reaallyy that good for the relationship!) Oh, we also managed to pick up our door gifts, they're so cute! I hope the guests would appreciate it as much as we do...and yeah, I guess it was a pretty productive weekend. :D

So with the bigger details sort of settled, I guess it's more of the smaller tasks left to tackle now. Oh please oh please make this wedding easy on me~~~ Haha..OH YAHHHH I have chosen THE DRESS!!! Eeeeepp!!!!!! Here' a description. It's big and white. Hahaaaa, aren't they all?! No but seriously, it's more of design no.2 from my previous post :D love it love it love it! Okeh, off to do more wedding tackling. Cheerios!


No comments: