Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi! Oh btw I'm Unemployed.

Since I am so free nowadays, I have taken the liberty to spend some of my vastly available time to jot down a note or two here. Or maybe a gazzilion, if that amount even exists. It's been so long since I've blogged that my typing skill is getting suckier by the minute.

So, as the title suggests, yea I'm currently unemployed. In view of the need to search my true purpose in life, I am taking a break. It makes me feel less guilty bumming around I guess. I am enjoying it though. Is it temporary? This bliss of bumming around? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know..what I know is that I'm definitely relishing the moment. The time when I would probably get worried is when the bills need to get paid. Yikes!

Ok, pushing away the worrying bit, here are some of my plans to exit the bumming phase. 1. Try to score a lecturing job. (Main purpose why I did my Masters in the 1st place) 2. Do the work & travel thing. Honestly, I'm really scared to choose that option. The thought of being so far away from my family, Eric, Polly and Bibbette..Oh! How terrifying! So dramatic, I know..but it's so true okay. I admit it and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm a baby. Blame it on being the youngest and the only girl in my family. Hah!

Aaah~~ How the feeling of uncertainty screws you up.....So yeah, that's the latest on me..not that anyone cares, but yeah. Maybe I take back that "writing a gazillion words" so not happening. Okbye!

No comments: