Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my right knee is hurting again today?

I have no idea why but seriously, these pain in my knee joints have been coming again and again! It hurts ok. Maybe i've got arthritis in my right knee or something? Or MAYBE i'm just growing fatter and my knee is giving up on supporting my body weight? I'm scared. EEEEEeeeeeee, what am i suppose to do??~~!!!

Ok, so i guess exercising and going on a diet are some available options but then again i DO go swimming, and i take smaller meals now.......i think. Hmmm. Any-hoo, i think i'm gonna slap on some joint and muscle pain gel on my knee after i'm done with this post=D

Moving on, i'll be goin back to KK this Sunday, and three days after MY departure, two dear friends of mine will be following! Woohoo~! Since it's their first time coming to 'The Land Below The Wind', the "must visit" places would be necessary, hehe. Okay, so one of them clearly stated "I WANT 3 DAYS OF FULL ACTIVITIES" -_-"...this is a very normal situation that one will face when their friends are taking the tourism course as well, ahahahaaa, so "travel agent-like"

Well Ms. Shin Yiing, rest assured that i will try my BEST, the very very very VERY best to ensure that you and Ms. Christina will have a pleasant, fun, and unforgetable stay back in KK with ma famille et moi! D'accord? Bien!=) hehehhehe, trying to put some french into use here....XD! And for my dear Dudu and loaby Ina, a huge batch of Awi's Famous Choco Chip Cookies will come your way once i'm back in KL! hehehhee, L8er days y'all!

-END-



2 comments:

chrstnay said...

of cos..
full board ya!
haha~~
ur itinerary must be interesting n challengin..
haha~~
miss u ya~
gonna c u soon!!

virglee said...

alamak. challengin, ah? sei ahh....hehehee XD