Sunday, June 1, 2008

my right knee hurts...

Not only that my right knee hurts, the thing in my throat is also hurting because i'm trying to not cry. I hate it when that happens....wonder if it happens to everyone...Oh i'm so frustrated. Maybe i should google that and see if there's any cure for that pain. Well, my best bet would be just to cry your heart out then the pain would dissappear. Am i too silly or too cautious or maybe too stupid in what i do everyday? Is it wrong for me to know of one's past? Do i not have the right to know what i should in the first place? Well, you guys probably won't have any idea on what i'm ranting about so i guess i'll just stop here. Cheers people~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wieee napa ur knee? napa u emo? btw i'm going there early next month huhu. so can meet up to catch up kio. oh and i responded to ur mayday call on my chatbox. toodles!