Wednesday, November 14, 2007

im a diver, woohoo!!! and i lost my phone, boohoo=(

So the last time i blogged i mentioned that i will be putting up photos of me during my diving course, right? well, sorry to say i haven't got any becuz the office people somehow misplaced the camera and its underwater casing:( actually i had some photos taken at the island, and i was planning to post em' up but i also wouldn't be able to do that cuz all the photos was taken with my handphone WHICH recently got stolen at the office...curses....i can't believe these type of people, sigh~~~so today's a quite free day for me cuz there isn't much work to help with for the Sabah Tourism Awards....hmph...just wait till Friday when all the RSVPs would need to be followed up with.....Arrrghhhhh, can't wait for December to comeeeeee. Eh, but wait. that would mean I'll have to urgently finish my training report and finish my application for Taylor's and all! arghhhhh~~!!! Oya, i haven't mention about the bit where i have to start looking for a different college to continue my degree cuz stupid unitar won't allow me to enroll in the January intake..cis..so, for now my other option is Taylor's college~~~~Hopefully everything will go as planned....L8ers~

No comments: