Thursday, September 13, 2007

a little bit of pain wakes u up right?

i've been feeling down for the past few hours now, i don't exactly know how to put in words the things that i've gone through cuz it's a lil bit too personal i guess...that's one of the minuses when i use blogspot, there's always this limit to expressing yourself, in the end, the old school diary starts to be useful again...well, i'm glad that the reason of all the gloominess is starting to wear off..i've learnt through past experiences that i must always be aware of the things happening around me, i must protect myself 1st before others, to never take things too lightly, because even ur bestest friend or whatever may disappoint u for the sake of themselves. With that said, i've just made a statement of myself. I do not appreciate not being taken seriously. I may seem naive but remember, one can never be TOO naive...l8er peeps~~

No comments: