Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog blog blog~~

Haha..ok, so i've been tooooooooo lazy to update my blog BUT i have valid reasons....urmm...one of them being laziness...malas...n...SIMPLY TOO LAZY TO BLOG. Why? simple. i have no idea on what to blog about..wait. actually i do have stories to tell n share, but sometimes, eh, most of the time whenever i baruuuuuuu saja log into my blogging account, i kinda click somewhere else and i end up browsing sites for like until i get these heavy sleepy eyes and then i forget that i wanted to blog in the first place AND when i do remember that i wanted to blog, i'll be too lazy already and i'll juz ZzZZZzzzz away~~~~hehee...

I really respect those people who can blog like soooooooooo long blogs. Where do they get they're never-ending tell-tales? Maybe my life is just not exciting enough to be able to write super duper long blogs, ei? Also, those people who are just so great with words n phrases n all those...you know, mmm, quotes n stuff, heeheee, i really get impressed with people who can write. Eg. my friend KiKi..heehee...only certain people knows who KiKi is...XD! So, according to my lecturer anyway, youngsters nowadays are just not as literate as people back in the olden days. WE JUST AREN'T THE "WRITING TYPE" OF GENERATION. What say u people out there? Agree or not? To me, its kinda true cuz people who actually enjoy writing are on the minority..yes, punish me~~i'm the majority of people who are OBLIGED to write...for eg. the reason i'm blogging now is cuz Dudu asked me to update my blog~hehe...get the idea?

Ugh..i'm cracking my knuckles already...which reminds me! i wanna blog about people who are just so gatal n i feel like i wanna tanam my fist in their faces. No, no, don't get me wrong, i don't even know these gatal people..and they're not acting all slutty to me. These bitches are actually gatal to my Dudu...roar...the nerve of these people...touch2 people without being invited...grrr...well, from what Dudu has been telling me, they keep on checking him out and walk pass by him hoping they'll be able to catch Dudu's attention with their oh-so-BEAUTIFUL face......NOTTTTT!! Not today, tomorrow, or ever bitches! ROARRRR! heheheehee, well,well...pardon me for my explicit words, not my fault, picked em' up from Dudu,wahahahahaa~~~~anyway, eventho i know these pain-in-the-arse people will never come upon my blog, i just wanna say....Go find yerslves some other men who wud actually see ur faces to bergatal2 with!!Hmph!Biatch.

Ok. i guess dats all for today. Anyway, Dudu, since u claim that u are a "FAMOUS BLOGGER" now and there is a need for ur wife to update her blog too, hope ur happy with this entry =)

p/s : if possible, give those bitches this link ;) thanks sayang!! wahahahahhahaha!!XD

I'm outta here!!! {^,^}!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pemalas..dan juga jeles..and and..kuat tapuk2..main hujan kaa?? haha!


-Jr-

Anonymous said...

Hahaha~
Besa la that kan...
Jealous? It's actually good to an extent...healthy dose yah! You'll know when it's not edi...
Bla bla bla
Me loves you! :D

-Kiki-

Anonymous said...

emm.. nice text :))